Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A.
VAT Number IT-01886120540
Registered Office in Via Dell'Industria 5, Frazione Solomeo - Corciano (PG)
Capital Stock Euro 13.600.000 Fully paid in
Registered in Perugia Trade and Companies Register No 01886120540
The contents of www.brunellocucinelli.com site are the exclusive
property of Brunello Cucinelli S.p.a. and therefore protected and
covered by national and international legislation. Consequently, users
are not authorized to use these contents for purposes not specifically
indicated by the site. In the event of violation, Brunello Cucinelli
S.p.a. may reserve the right to take action against the violator.
Brunello Cucinelli S.p.a. reserves the right to modify at any time the
contents of its site, without prior warning.
There is no charge for browsing the www.brunellocucinelli.com site, access to the site is free and registration is discretionary. Information and data in the www.brunellocucinelli.com site are carefully verified. We apologize in advance for any inaccuracies and we would ask users to contact us at the address below, so we can make rectifications. By registering, the user agrees and concurs, moreover, that Brunello Cucinelli S.p.a. is in no way responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damages of any nature or type suffered by the user or by third parties during browsing and consultation of the Brunello Cucinelli site, and in relation to any ensuing initiatives in which the user may decide to participate. We remind all users that they are liable for the truth and completeness of information they transmit to the www.brunellocucinelli.com site. This information will be given independently by users when they register and are sent strictly personal email account and password. Equally, at the time of issue, the user has explicitly authorized addressees of this information to handle these data, in compliance with current legislation. Moreover, when registering, Brunello Cucinelli S.p.a. informs the user, who is therefore aware of this, that the company cannot be held liable for any other sites the user may access using links included in the site. Consequently, Brunello Cucinelli S.p.a. declines any responsibility for the contents of these sites and is in no way liable for any damages of any nature or type suffered by the user or by third parties deriving from their use or from what they offer. The user may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions given in the site.
For further information please contact Brunello Cucinelli S.p.a. at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal information collected will be used (as defined in art. 4, paragraph 1, sub-section a) of Legislative Decree 196/03) exclusively for recruitment purposes, including instrumental or accessory information, in view of an eventual collaboration with our Company.
- Personal information will be processed using tools that ensure the security and privacy of such information, in compliance with art. 31 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
- Personal information may also be processed using automated tools with the aim of saving, managing and sharing information which, however, will be carried out in compliance with the arrangements set out in Legislative Decree 196/03 and the relevant regulations in force.
- Collected personal information may, for selection purposes, be shared with trusted Companies of our choosing in order to carry out, upon our request, tasks of a technical and organisational nature in line with our objectives.
- Personal information is not passed on and may only be communicated to other Companies in the Group or transferred abroad subject to consent and in compliance with articles 42 and 43 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
- In the event that we acquire information that the Law considers to be "sensitive", in that it may reveal a health condition (in particular information concerning the physical and psychological ability to carry out certain tasks, as well as information about belonging to protected categories), these will be processed in compliance with articles 26 and 33 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and the relative attachment B).
- You have the right to refuse the use of your personal information for sales or promotional purposes, the sending of advertising or for market research purposes (art. 7, paragraph 4, sub-section b) of Legislative Decree 196/03).
- You have the right, at any time, to find out what information is possessed by the Company and how it is being used. In compliance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 you also have the right to update, integrate, rectify or delete your personal information, ask for it to be removed or object to its use.
- Communication of your personal information is essential for the purposes of evaluating your application. Communication is not obligatory but without this information it is impossible for us to evaluate your application.
- The communication of false information or information which, at the interview stage, is identified as such, constitutes a serious failing for which you will be accountable.
- Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A, with headquarters at Via dell’ Industria no. 5, frazione Solomeo, Corciano (PG), is the data controller and the Company to which the Undersigned may turn for further information regarding the use of personal information.
- We confirm that the personal information acquired will only be used if absolutely relevant to your professional aptitude.
- The information provided when completing this form and the information contained in the curriculum vitae will be kept for a maximum period of 3 (three) years, after which it will be deleted or kept anonymously.